X-Press 3636 – Automated Laboratory Pellet Press
The Spex X-Press 3636 is a 35-ton (31.8 metric ton) hydraulic laboratory pellet press that accepts 13 mm, 31 mm, 35 mm, and 40 mm pellet die sets. For ease of use it is automatic and fully programmable, making it ideal for repetitive pressing of sample pellets for XRF, IR, and other analytical techniques.
Typical samples that can be processed using the Spex X-Press 3636 automated pellet press include:
- Typical pressing cycle is less than two minutes.
- Unique automated, programmable laboratory press.
- A safety interlock and automatic pump shut-off safety valve ensure safe operation.
- Accepts all standard Evacuable Pellet Die Sets.
- Automation improves sample uniformity, consistency and throughput.
- Can be operated manually as a simple motorized press whose functions are under direct user control.
- Perform entire pressing cycle with the touch of a button.
- Program allows the user to enter final pressure desired, time to hold at the final pressure, and interval to return back to zero pressure.
|Dimensions||50.8 cm high x 33.0 cm wide x 57.2 cm deep|
|Daylight||5 to 15cm adjustable|
|Force||10 to 35 tons ram pressure
(9.1 to 31.8 metric tons)
|Dwell time||0 to 10 minutes|
|Release time||0 to 10 minutes|